FCC of late...creeping intimidation

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 13:47:35 EST 2005

> Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sick to death of America's drift
> to nearly the radical right. This sad, un-American trend is pervasive in
all
> parts of our culture.

Personally, I was getting sick of America's drift to the near radical Left.

> I find it grossly offensive to have this creeping interference
> into our lives by our Federal Government. That is NOT what the American
> revolutionaires fought and died for way back when

Apparently the guys that chiseled the 10 Commandments into the Supreme Court
didn't agree with you.  Nor the people that put 'In God We Trust" on the
currency, nor the biblical oath taken at inaugurations and in the courtroom.

I thought the main fight of the revolutionaries was about taxes and
independence from a foreign power.