FCC of late...creeping intimidation

Tim Davisson rdavisson@neo.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 13:31:06 EST 2005

> > stations were too scared to broacast the movie that has been shown on
> > ABC several times before? The FCC is there to maintain rules of
> > broadcasting, not to scare everyone.<<

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sick to death of America's drift
to nearly the radical right. This sad, un-American trend is pervasive in all
parts of our culture. America was founded in revolution in order to live in
a country where freedom of expression  and personal freedoms was guaranteed.

The recent FCC actions and intimidation of media borders on the ubsurd.

While I'm by no means in favor of real, sick obcenity (yes, I realize that's
subjective), and would prefer most people live by my chosen religious
lifestyle...I find it grossly offensive to have this creeping interference
into our lives by our Federal Government. That is NOT what the American
revolutionaires fought and died for way back when