Nashua Telegraph writer on Nashua Radio

Roy Lawrence lawrencemedia@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 02:08:11 EST 2005

The same could be said for all of York County in
Maine. It's the highest populated county in the state
and has no radio station of it's own anymore. Each
station has moved their studio to Portland, Portsmouth
or Dover and as for 92.1 in Sanford, it's now out of
state in Lynn, Massachusetts. Talk about a stretch!

I'm not certain but I think the same holds true for
Lewiston-Auburn and Bath-Brunswick(short of WJTO) :) 2
separately rated markets.

Roy Lawrence
San Francisco, CA