Chuck Harder Out at WCAP

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Thu Jan 6 15:18:52 EST 2005

Donna Halper wrote:

> I can't say I am sorry he's no longer on WCAP-- I support my friends
> on the right in believing whatever they wanna believe, but Harder
> skated perilously close to slander on many occasions.

I don't even know how far right Harder is.  He seems bi-polar in his
extremes.  His conspiracies also target big-business-anti-little-guy (no
pun intended.)  Guy's had a lot of medical problems over the years; he
has played up his disabilities (photos on website in leg braces in
wheelchair, etc.) while seeking funds for his 501(c)3 forthepeople.org.

Bill O'Neill