Chuck Harder Out at WCAP

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Jan 6 13:44:31 EST 2005

At 01:03 PM 1/6/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Dan Strassberg wrote:
>
> > He owns a small radio station outside of Orlando, FL, I think. It is or was
> > licensed to Bithlo. I say "is or was" because I think I recall a CP  [snip]

Yeah, in the Clinton years, Harder got written up a lot for his more
bizarre claims, such as that Hillary Clinton was secretly having hospitals
implant computer chips in us so that we could be tracked more easily, which
said Harder was all.part of the Clintons' secret desire for a One World
Government...I've got some tapes of Harder that made me really shake my
head and wonder if freedom of speech is such a good idea after all...
:)  Harder also believes in various conspiracy theories, some weird and
some pernicious-- including how Clinton allegedly 'disposed of'  (as in
killed) his enemies... I can't say I am sorry he's no longer on WCAP-- I
support my friends on the right in believing whatever they wanna believe,
but Harder skated perilously close to slander on many occasions.