Wall Street Week/Fortune

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 16:30:17 EST 2005

> > They never once mentioned the small number of subscribers to put
> > the business in perspective.
>
> Sirius is now at just over 1 million,

1 million spread out over 120 channels?  ( = 8,333 cume per channel?)

> and I think XM is at almost 3.5
> million.

3.5 Million spread out over 130 channels? ( = 26,000 cume per channel?)

I would assume some channels more, some less...

So, it appears that some of the channels are similar to working at a radio
station Springfield?

I just read the numbers last night but don't presently have