Oldies Format

Stephanie Weil stephanie@gordsven.com
Thu Dec 29 15:27:30 EST 2005

On Thu, December 29, 2005 14:21, rogerkirk said:
> While shopping in a Dollar-Tree store 2 weeks ago, I was surprised and
> refreshed to hear something new - The "Dollar Tree Network" not playing
> Christmas Music, but "Unsafe Oldies."  While shopping there, I heard:

What are "unsafe oldies"?

And it could be just as easy as a PC running a free or bootlegged music
automation program such as SAM or Raduga with MP3s, and playing the stuff
jukebox style.

Some companies used to get tapes or CDs from in-store music services that
had the client store's spots mixed in with the music.

--
Stephanie Weil
New York City, NY, USA