WEEI gives Adams the slot (after 'stunt'?)

Stephanie Weil stephanie@gordsven.com
Thu Dec 15 12:12:42 EST 2005

On Thu, December 15, 2005 11:04, John Francini said:

> And I bet the carpenters and electricians will be called in to re-do
> the studio design to prevent staff from being able to barricade
> themselves inside and 'hijack' the microphone controls as was alleged.

I'm sure that if this was a real "hijack", WHD-err WEEI management could
order the board operator in the control room to pot the studio mic down
and go to recorded programming or spots.

Barring that, the Chief Engineer can shut the station down at master
control (a.k.a.: the Rack Room) or switch to another studio & control room
entirely.

--
Stephanie (still remember AM-85 WHDH) Weil
New York City, NY, USA