WEEI gives Adams the slot (after "stunt"?)

John Francini francini@mac.com
Thu Dec 15 11:04:56 EST 2005

While it may have been a stunt, it literally had me on the edge of my
seat. Somehow, I don't think that Mike Adams is capable of 'acting',
especially in such a sustained manner, over the course of several hours.

I think it had the 'ring of truth' to it.  Especially the phone call
earlier in the evening where Mike blew up Jason's phone call.  I was
out with friends so I didn't hear what transpired after that point
until about 9:30 or so.  When I turned it back on, Jason was offering
Adams the gig over the phone, over the air.

And I bet the carpenters and electricians will be called in to re-do
the studio design to prevent staff from being able to barricade
themselves inside and 'hijack' the microphone controls as was alleged.

Even if it was all a stunt, it was a darn good one.

John Francini