Todd Gross let Go??

R Trovato xtrovato@yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 15:36:19 EST 2005

> Channel 5 is already overloaded with veteran Boston TV
> meteorologists. I doubt that 25 or 56, both lower budget operations
> gunning for younger viewers, would be interested in his services.

First of all I think Todd still exudes youngness"...more than most of the
other meteorologists.

Second, Gene Lavanchy went from Ch's 7 to 25.

I think that says a lot about the channel 7 budgets (i.e. cheap!).....which
are probably pretty comparable to Fox 25 & 56.

After all, they didn't/couldn't even counter Harvey Leonards offer from
Channel 5!