Todd Gross let Go??

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 13:36:25 EST 2005

The timing on this one really sucks for Todd.   CBS4 apparently just
hired a new chief meteorologist from outside the market who hasn't
started yet.  You have to wonder if WHTH waited until that announcement
before blowing out Todd so that they wouldn't have to compete against
him.  Channel 5 is already overloaded with veteran Boston TV
meteorologists. I doubt that 25 or 56, both lower budget operations
gunning for younger viewers, would be interested in his services.  If
he stays in the area, his best chance would be at NECN, where has-been
TV newspeople go to die (RD Saul, Chet Curtis, Tom Ellis...)

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"