WZMY-TV

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 19:19:03 EDT 2005

   An article in Friday's (8/5) Nashua Telegraph tells of the changes coming
to what is now WNDS Channel 50 Derry NH. It appears they've applied for new
call letters: WZMY, to match their new image called "My TV". In fact the
Channel 50 folks had a booth at last weekend's Lowell Folk Festival sporting
a banner with the "My TV" slogan, new calls and soliciting program ideas.
Meterologist Al Kaprelian was on hand on Saturday proudly wearing his "My
TV" t-shirt. Al will be staying put, as will Channel 50's other most-watched
show, "Candlepin Stars & Strikes",

Here's a link to the article:

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050805/BUSINESS/108050017

Mark Watson