WZMY-TV

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Fri Aug 5 19:34:58 EDT 2005

At 07:19 PM 8/5/2005, Mark Watson wrote:

>. Meterologist Al Kaprelian was on hand on Saturday proudly wearing
>his "My TV" t-shirt. Al will be staying put

But, it's obvious some of his reports are pre-recorded.  Monday night
I was watching him on the 10 PM mini-newscast, and he was in front of
a radar image that only showed rain in northern NH.  Fact was, at
that time we were having a severe thunderstorm in southern NH, yet
the area was clear on the radar image behind Al.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH