Can Presque Isle Support A 50KW AM Station?

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon Apr 18 19:05:41 EDT 2005

Riviere-du-Loup and Moncton are both long gone on AM.

Not sure if they're still internationally notified, but even so, there's
almost no first-adjacent protection across international borders these
days, especially when the ground conductivity's as awful as it is up there
atop all that rock.

s, in Vegas