AirAmerica will no longer be on Sirius

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sat Apr 16 09:03:04 EDT 2005

A. Joseph Ross wrote:

>And 16 2/3 rpm.  Did anyone ever have a record that played at that speed?

As I recall, they were used as transcription disks, not generally for
music playback.  I've seen some.  I also seem to recall that they were a
larger diameter.  When I was on staff at Hammond Castle many years ago,
we had a very old Gates turntable (with what looked like a washing
machine motor to drive it) and a bunch of the transciption disks in the
vault.  I seem to recall that they were 15" or more.

Brian Vita