Two views on Prog. Talk

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Sun Apr 3 00:10:48 EST 2005

On 2 Apr 2005 at 6:52, Dan Strassberg wrote:

> But if you saw it on a Taxi Top in Coolidge Corner, the cab was most
> likely a BROOKLINE cab, although it could have been a Boston cab.

I've seen it on several taxi tops, in Brookline and in Government Center.  It was specifically
promoting the Al Franken Show, which is on from noon to three.  Wherever it was located,
I'm sure people could listen if work didn't prevent it.  When I'm at home or in my car at that
hour, I listen.  When I'm in my office, I don't (I tried a couple of times, but it distracted me too
much from my work).

We only know about the few cabs that some one of us noticed.  They may well be
advertising on cabs in Medford or in Metro West, without us knowing it yet.