Hello, _New England_ This Is Howie Carr

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Apr 2 21:07:32 EST 2005

<<On Sat,  2 Apr 2005 20:42:34 -0500 (EST), "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@myway.com> said:

> --Howie's regional focus (do folks in Wichita care about
> Menino?). He tried to do national but it just didn't work

I don't think folks in Springfield (either one) care about Menino,
never mind folks in Wichita.  Nothing against the guy, but what
relevance does he have for anyone who does not live or work in Boston?

One of the things that pissed me off when visiting Boston while
growing up in Vermont was the attitude on the part of Boston and
Bostonians that all of New England revolved around eastern Mass.  Get
a grip guys; the other four states would get along perfectly well (if
not better) without you.

-GAWollman