How big media shortchange the public

Daniel Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Sun Sep 5 21:31:14 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Faneuf" <tklaundry@juno.com>
To: <bri@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: How big media shortchange the public

> One more time.  The point of the story...Media is not doing it's job!

No, the point of the story was that the media is not doing its job
investigating those evil Republicans.

As another poster suggested, if they had a panel that was not made up of
only people with a leftist slant, the list of stories would have been
different.

Dave -- I hope your attitude about those with different views is not
representative of your colleagues, but I am afraid it probably is.  That
might explain why the market share of the traditional news outlets is less
every year.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine