How big media shortchange the public

Dave Faneuf tklaundry@juno.com
Sun Sep 5 17:18:31 EDT 2004

Dan Billings wrote:
"Would an objective journlaist really decide that the influence of
conservative groups on the choice of jusdicial nominees by a conservative
President is really one of the ten most important under-reported stories"?

Even if I gave you that one...and I don't because of the elimination of the role of the ABA in the selection process...there are still 8 other stories listed in the article that have been under reported...not only ignored by GOP-TV, but the 'LIBERAL' media as well.   And remember, this is only a "top ten" list
Dave