How big media shortchange the public

Daniel Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Sun Sep 5 17:31:55 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Faneuf" <tklaundry@juno.com>
To: <bri@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 5:18 PM
Subject: How big media shortchange the public

> Even if I gave you that one...and I don't because of the elimination of
the role of the ABA in the selection process...there are still 8 other
stories listed in the article that have been under reported...not only
ignored by GOP-TV, but the 'LIBERAL' media as well.   And remember, this is
only a "top ten" list
> Dave

I'm not surprised by your reaction.  Your point of view is clear from your
posts here.  Bringing up the ABA seals it  -- the Democrats in the Senate
have continued to have nominees reviewed by the ABA  and almost all of the
nominees that have been filibustered by the Democrats have received the
ABA's highest rating.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine