is this broadcast censorship?

gic gary@garysicecream.com
Sat Oct 23 23:30:45 EDT 2004

I am somewhat surprised that no one has mentioned the fact that Mayor Tom
"mumbles" Menino has passed an executive order that tv cameras and reporters
will not be allowed in bars during the world series.  What the hell gives
him the right to say where cameras and reports can and cannot be filed from?
Its none of his business.  If government gets away with this, it will a
short hop to telling the media what they can and cannot report about, at
least in my opinion.  The medias silence on this really surprises me.