WGIR: ESPN Sox coverage instead of Joe and Jerry?

David Moisan dmoisan@davidmoisan.org
Sat Oct 23 23:14:17 EDT 2004

At 10:42 PM 10/23/2004, John J. Francini wrote:
>Any thoughts out there besides listening on the Internet (which is a good
>minute or more behind the live action?)  Where can I find info on
>constructing some sort of viable external AM-band antenna?

Radio Shack had a loop antenna.  Discontinued, but there may be some in a
stock room somewhere.

As for construction plans, I found this site in my bookmarks,
http://www.mindspring.com/~loop_antenna/ribbonloop.htm

I can walk you through the construction of a loop in private email, or at
least tell you how I made mine.

David Moisan, N1KGH   ARES/SKYWARN             dmoisan@davidmoisan.org
Invisible Disability:  http://www.davidmoisan.org/invisible_disability.html
ATS-909 FAQ:  http://www.davidmoisan.org/radio/sangean/ats909faq.html