Clueless people

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 06:18:48 EDT 2004

It could be that he has no idea about market sizes...
or at least not the market size of Burlington.  He
could be going by the way the area looks alone.  for
example, I have worked in the Burlington Market and,
thanks to the wonderful people at rronline.com, I know
that it is a larger market than Portland Maine.
However, if I was going by looks alone, I would assume
that Portland was the larger market.  It seems more
citified to me.