Clarification

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sun Oct 17 13:10:58 EDT 2004

>From: "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com>
>To: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
>Subject: Clarification
>Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:06:50 -0500

> Earlier in the month I posted a notice about the return of
> "Let's Talk About Radio" based on an item found at radio-info.com's
> Boston board.  It stated correctly that LTAR would be heard
> in Boston and vicinity on October 3rd on WJIB-AM 740.
> I also posted that the re-run for Maine would be heard the
> following Sunday at 9:00 am on WJTO-AM 730.  But during the
> show aired  October 3rd, Bob mentioned that the Maine rerun
> would occur on the THIRD weekend in October, i.e. the 17th.
> So if you live in Maine or were visting the Pine Tree state
> last week and LTAR wasn't on, try again the 17th.

Yikes...too late!  Now I understand that LTAR in Maine ran this
morning at 7:00 am thru 8:30 because it was 90 minutes in length
(a period of time that flew by quickly because there
was so much content).  In November, Bob says the original
plan of first airing in Cambridge on the first Sunday
of the month with Maine repeat airing on the third Sunday
will take effect!  I'll stake my reputation on it
(I have nothing to lose).