Digital AM Transmission Research

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 16:15:12 EDT 2004

Here's a new question for everyone,
    As my time in the Master's Degree program here at
Marist College winds down, a thought has come to mind.
 I know most, if not all colleges with PhD programs
have various kinds of research going on in the field
of the appropriate PhD major.  Does anybody know if
any universities in the US have any sort of technical
research going on in regard to digital radio
broadcasting techniques? (IBOC AM transmission
techniques, transmitting standard streaming mp3 or ogg
vorbis audio over the standard AM band, etc)

                               Matt Osborne
                               Poughkeepsie, NY