Stern dollars

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Thu Oct 7 07:19:41 EDT 2004

Sirius says that all they will need to cover the entire Stern deal is to
sign up one million more subscribers. (They are at about ten million
now.) That will happen in the first few hours that Stern is about to
jump over, only limited by their purchase page's bandwidth.

I don't think that we can overestimate what's next for subscriber
radio.  Stern will grow that medium like he has for drive-time big
market network programming over the past 10 years.

Bill O'Neill