WLLH off air

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 10:47:16 EST 2004

From: "Dan Strassberg"

> And in researching this post, I discovered that the
> Lawrence transmitter must have been deleted (accridentally, I presume)
from
> the FCC's AM database. What I believe to be the most recent release of Bob
> Carpenter's AMSTNS program, which uses the FCC database, contains no
record
> for WLLH's Lawrence transmitter.

Did it ever?

I remember looking up WLLH years ago in the FCC records and only seeing the
Lowell transmitter listed.

Radio-Locator.com only lists Lowell too.

Could it be that because the dual transmitter is (still) considered
'experimental' in FCC language, that the Lawrence transmitter is/was never
given full accreditation in the FCC database?