will FNX Broadcasting sell Maine next?

Roy Lawrence lawrencemedia@yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 23:46:36 EST 2004

I agree with Sid - 92.1's signal deteriorates much
beyond Saco becoming spotty for the average radio and
unmarketable in Portland proper. Mount Hope in Sanford
has never produced a decent signal for FM or TV.
Channel 26 over the air was hard to pull in at my
parents home in Portland's North Deering section,
compared to the signal WENH Channel 11 put out, a good
60 miles further as the crow flies to their Deerfield,
N.H. TX site.

A wise P.D. once told me, "if a $9 clock radio doesn't
pick up the station in the office, it may as well be
off the air". How true!

Roy Lawrence
San Francisco, CA