Anti-satellite radio ad

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Mar 18 19:48:49 EST 2004

At 07:34 PM 3/18/2004, Richard Chonak wrote:

>I was happy enough with Sirius to renew for another year, but of course
>nothing's perfect.  Here are my nitpicks:

My nitpick, so far, is that they limit the bandwidth on the NPR and PRI
channels.  I believe they do this because most of the programs are talk and
news shows, but they do have some programs on these channels that involve
music, most notably World Cafe and Prairie Home Companion.  These come
through sounding really flat, kinda like AM with a lot of compression.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH