WGIR 610 AM - unforgivable mistakes during Red Sox broadcasts...

Ari Alpert xradioguy@yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 00:11:48 EDT 2004

When the Knights owned WGIR and a relatively large
group (at the time) of stations around New England,
Scooter and Norm were known to listen often. They were
active local owners and you could be sure major
screwups by any individual didn't ever happen more
than once and the guilty party would have some serious
explaining to do. I was a first hand witness to staff
being yanked off the air for lesser infractions when I
worked for the Knight properties in Worcester.

Ari