Boston Globe / Living / Arts / As GM, her job is to pump up sports talk and hard rock

SteveOrdinetz steveord@bit-net.com
Sat Jan 24 16:38:59 EST 2004

Paul Anderson wrote:

>Most of the money spent on such political ads on Boston stations is, of
>course, wasted, since most of the audience for those stations don't live
>in New Hampshire.

I haven't really noticed it much this primary season, but during N.H. state
elections a lot of money goes to Boston media.  Don't watch much tv, but
last governor's race there seemed to be more ads for N.H. candidates on WBZ
than on many N.H. stations.