Boston Globe / Living / Arts / As GM, her job is to pump up sports talk and hard rock

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Sat Jan 24 16:39:53 EST 2004

At 04:00 PM 1/24/2004, Paul Anderson wrote:

>Most of the money spent on such political ads on Boston stations is, of
>course, wasted, since most of the audience for those stations don't live
>in New Hampshire.

I don't think it's as wasted as you think.  After all, the Massachusetts
Presidential Primary is only three weeks after the NH Primary.  And, the
part of NH for which the Boston stations are the primary affiliates
probably has a population approaching one million, that's a substantial
part of the market.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH