LaPierre on the loose...on the beach?

Paul Hopfgarten paul@03038.com
Thu Jan 15 18:17:49 EST 2004

#1: I would order "Tanguray (sp?) and Tonic"...so I do think bars take
orders for specific branded items.

#2: I have been in restaurants with Hunt's kethup/catsup..though the "always
full" rule applies there as well.....Ever notice that resteraunts are the
only ones that get the 14oz bottles of Heinz these days? I wish they still
sold that size in supermarkets...I don't need a "jug o' ketchup' for my
tomato-based condiment needs in a year!

OH...and this board I'm sure has the answer to this question (and to make it
radio-based)...

Does Gary LaPierre use Catsup or Ketchup on his Hamburgers in FLA? (Or is
that simply a Brand-Name destinction?)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-East Derry NH