(no subject)

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Thu Feb 19 16:52:11 EST 2004

Steve writes:
 Much of the reason this material is
> gravitating to radio & broadcast tv is that it's become such
> a staple on
> cable/satellite.

True.  I watched James Lipton's Inside the Actors Studio with Jay Leno featured.
Leno tossed the F-bomb (albeit beeped) and Lipton joked back with one, with
impunity. All I could think of was how low rent is that that a guy limited from
the F-bomb on air TV could show off his hip-ness by tossing it on basic cable.
As for the word "ass," I counted 17 uses of the word on Fox's 70s Show, all
within a 10 minute segment.

Bill O'Neill <sfx of air squeezing from a balloon......>