The old WNAC-TV--Channel 7

Paul Hopfgarten paul@03038.com
Fri Feb 6 09:03:09 EST 2004

Oh..and is Bill O'Rielly the MOST FAMOUS ex Ch 7 personality (WNEV days,
wasn't he on "Look" Magazine?)

-Paul Hopfgarten

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org]On Behalf
Of Paul Hopfgarten
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 8:51 AM
To: 'Lou'
Cc: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
Subject: RE: The old WNAC-TV--Channel 7

Ray Walker I don't recall, but I do recall Ted O'B, Gamere (how could I have
forgotten Bob Gamere, the king of 5:30PM)
Was Zip Rezeppa (sp?) in the 'NAC days or was he an 'NEV guy?

Rhahema Ellis (sp?)....Also can't recall if she was 'NAC or 'NEV...

Did Gary Armstrong make it back to the 'NAC days?

-Paul Hopfgarten