WMUR turns 50

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:46:50 EST 2004

Clyde and Willie Mae and all the country folk. That show was our big
production in 1968

Can't forget Ring A Ding the clown either

On further review the person with Ray Harris I think maybe Peter
Fasciano who later went on to co-found Avid. ( I forget Peter had an
afro )

That pic would be 1972-3 or so when Ch 9 FINALLY went to live color.

1819 Elm Street was perhaps the strangest broadcast facility in history
for TV anyways. It was actually Governor Murphy's house.

I know that WGIR was once WMUR AM but I think the AM was sold to pay for
the TV.