Wan Sun

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Mon Dec 6 17:01:34 EST 2004

>From: "Sid Whitaker" <sid.whitaker@unh.edu>
>To: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
>Subject: Re: Wan Sun
>Date: Mon,  6 Dec 2004 09:32:37 -0500

> Late Saturday afternoon in Lebanon, NH, I also heard WWGB fighting it out with
> 'BZ. Had never before heard anything other than 'BZ on 1030 in northern New
> England, day or night...
>
> Sid Whitaker

Several years ago, I could hear interference to WBZ's signal at
night from a station in Tennessee (there are two outlets in
Gore Country;  I heard a reference or two to something
having to do with TN, but I never got a station ID).  Then it
stopped, maybe the folks at 1170 SFR got wind of it and complained.