Post-Stern Ratings Collapse

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 01:38:31 EDT 2004

Was just browsing news articles on Yahoo, and found
this

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040426/media_nm/leisure_stern_dc_2

The article is about Howard Stern's ratings going back
up in several major markets nationwide since the
latest FCC furor over his show.  However, at the
bottom of the article, there's a little blurb about
one of the Clear Channel stations that pulled his show
off the air, KIOZ-FM in San Diego, CA.  Apparently,
since they pulled his show, morning drive ratings have
dropped from an 8.9 in February to a 0.7 in March!
Man I am so glad I'm not in that PD's shoes right now

                                    Matt Osborne
                                    Poughkeepsie, NY