Radio New England Magazine

wftn@comcast.net wftn@comcast.net
Mon Apr 26 20:43:00 EDT 2004

As our good friend Chuck wrote:

> I, too, remember rackin' the reels-o'tape from Barry & Company on the
> weekend.  And woe be unto those of us who forgot to return the reels!
> (duckin' & grinnin', Barry) ;-)

   I had forgotten all about returning the reels!! They came in a box just big enough for the reel to sit in and after you took the new reel out you folded the box the other way with a return address and postage affixed so you could return the reel.
   As Chuck indicated, it was a fun show and I remember Barry trying to bring it back at one point with a new name that didn't mention New England(memory failing me right now).

> Now, if I can only get an engineer in here
> to help me thread this tape...

   Yes, there is probably people reading this wondering what a reel-to-reel is.

Thanks for even more memories,
Gary Ford
WFTN-FM