Traffic report come to Portland: Is this progress?

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Mon Apr 26 18:45:26 EDT 2004

Saga starting broadcasting traffic reports twice an hour during drive time
on WGAN and WZAN today.  I do not know if the reports are on the other Saga
stations in the market as well.  Before today, the only regular traffic
reports that I remember in Maine where on WYNZ AM & FM back in the late
1980's when 295 into Portland was being rebuilt.  Since then traffic reports
have been limited to accidents and snow storms.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine