How about...Air America on college radio?

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sun Apr 25 19:57:19 EDT 2004

> Some college stations might have no problem putting
> this on, as they might already air "Democracy Now!" or
> shows like "Counter Spin" and "Radio Nation".
> A few might have open slots in the afternoon (hey,
> student DJs are in class and it beats dead air). Of
> course in some places the student DJs may revolt if it
> involves them losing existing shows (kind of like what
> happened at WUML once the Lowell Sun moved in). but...
>

> Mr. Franken? Ms. Garofolo? The mighty 130 watt signal
> of WMWM awaits you! :)

Puhlease!  I have a hard enough time keeping my lunch down when I have to
run those PSA's for the Rutherford Institute.  If I had to run promos for
Air America, I'd have to start packing a bulk eraser every time I did a
shift. (Gee, something seems to be wrong with this cart...).

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5691 USA