Nassau comes to town

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Tue Apr 6 22:17:30 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "rogerkirk" <rogerkirk@mail.ttlc.net>
To: "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net>
Cc: "BRI" <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: Nassau comes to town

> People are sometimes hired or retained based on their belief in potential
for success of the company.  If they truly believed it could work (and were
hired and/or retained on the basis of their belief) then why fault them?
Shouldn't the fault really rest with the leader?

I was not blaming the people.  My comment that "they had to see that one
coming" was meant to suggest only that the firings should not have been a
surprise.  The station was clearly losing money big time and was certain to
get the ax under new owners.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine