Nassau comes to town

rogerkirk rogerkirk@mail.ttlc.net
Tue Apr 6 22:06:03 EDT 2004

"Dan Billings" wrote:

>Newsradio WMTW was a bad idea all around.  I also feel bad for the
>people, but they had to see that one coming.

People are sometimes hired or retained based on their belief in potential for success of the company.  If they truly believed it could work (and were hired and/or retained on the basis of their belief) then why fault them?  Shouldn't the fault really rest with the leader?

Of course, if they lied and said they believed just to get/keep the job, then you're correct.

Just a thought.