Donna Quoted in CBS Marketwatch

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Apr 4 18:26:18 EDT 2004

>Dan B wrote--
>Typical.  NPR can't be criticized so commercial radio must be to blame for
>Edwards' ouster.  In recognition of the FCC's crack down on indecency, I
>will refrain from saying what I really think of this spin on the story and
>use the less offensive term of journalistic malpractice.

Hey I didn't write it, and I think all the author was trying to do was say
there are increasingly fewer intelligent choices, be they from the right or
from the left, for people to listen to.  Lots of ranters, lots of
screamers, but not a lot of people like let's say David Brudnoy, or Bob
Edwards. (Btw, the CBS media watch column actually tends to be rather
conservative, if you've read past editions...)