Christmas 103

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 13:44:47 EST 2003

--- Dan Bourret <dbradio@yahoo.com> wrote:
 They are playing "Christmas
> oldies
> and your holiday favorites."
>
> Just between yesterday and today, I have heard "Last
> Christmas" by George Michael (late '80's/early 90's
> tune) as well "Christmas Vacation" (also '80's).
> Then
> I heard some tunes from Mariah Carey and Whitney
> Houston.  I think this variety will work with the
> Oldies demographic and not cause any major backlash.

They were even playing some Kenny G last night
(Smooth Jazz 103.3, anyone?) I may from time to
time dip in to hear what they're playing but I
don't plan any heavy listening to 103.3 for awhile.
I still think it's too early for all-Christmas
all-the-time, but if they think it'll help their
female 35-50 demo, I guess I can't blame them.