Christmas 103

Nostaticatall nostaticatall@comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 16:16:24 EST 2003

Why not?  Contemporary music stations play the old holiday standards and
the Motown stuff right along with the newer material when it's time to
play Christmas music.  As far as this music goes, the hits are the hits,
and they seem to cross most demographics, young and old.  If an AC or
even a CHR can play Bing Crosby or the Supremes, then an oldies station
can play Whitney or Wham.  I'd get a little nervous if WODS starts
playing stuff from Britney Spears or N'Sync though....:)

--Mike Thomas