Why Willard "Mitt" Romney is Mass. Governor?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Sat Nov 22 23:32:34 EST 2003

Chicago both papers still replate in the afternoon..as commuters tend to
read one paper inbound, the other outbound...other than that I don't
think there are any.

The evening papers main function were closing stock tables, and sports
and racing results. I still have the Boston Evening Globe from October
2, 1978 which screamed "Sox lead in 7th"

http://www.royalrooters.com/donations.htm