Kennedy (and bringing it back to radio, TV)

Sean Smyth sps199@psu.edu
Fri Nov 21 18:01:24 EST 2003

As a side note, it's not nice sharing a birthday with the date of
America's most infamous assassination (I was born on the 15th
anniversary of JFK's death).

I wonder if any stations will devote special programming to the 40th
anniversary of the president's death. I vaguely recall stations
(especially Channel 4) running a number of specials on the 25th
anniversary; I'm thinking there won't be much happening on the 40th
since it's a "non-traditional" anniversary.

I would expect many stations will do something for the 50th anniversary.