WAAF Worcest..errr... Westborough!

Roy Lawrence lawrencemedia@yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 00:30:11 EST 2003

That's interesting since A *very* real rock station
WHEB was pulling a 12+ in the ratings back then,
actually beating WOKQ. Listeners had a choice of WCYY
94.3 (Biddeford/Portland) or WBCN 104.1 (Boston) if
they wanted a choice. Both signals made it into the
market (pardon your user name) ... no static at all.
Even better with the former Media One FM cable
service.

An indirect point to add, WHEB actually serves the
Portsmouth, Dover, Rochester area ... unlike WAAF,
which *thinks* they are a Boston radio station. When
did you see WAAF do a food drive in November filling a
53' tractor trailor in ***Worcester*** oh ... I mean
Westborough?

Roy Lawrence
San Francisco, CA

A former WHEB alum.