Facilities change for 107.9 WHQO Skowhegan

Mountain Wireless mountainwireless@skow.net
Sun Nov 2 16:21:08 EST 2003

Dan-

There have been no facilities changes for 'HQO. This weekend the programming
started originating from our "charming" Skowhegan building again rather than
Clear Channel's uberfacility in Augusta. (The LMA/JSA for WCTB, WHQO, and
WSKW between Mountain Wireless and Clear Channel has ended.) I tweaked the
processing on 'HQO yesterday, but nothing more.

WHQO's signal has always had better coverage than WCTB's. Both transmitters
are located in the same general area, but the difference in HAAT between the
two antennae is more than 150 feet.

As for WCME, I believe they've been having transmitter problems lately.

Jason Roberts
VP / Station Manager
WCTB - WHQO - WSKW